Battery Booster 500 AMP 7 FT Jumper Cable
- Brand: SHIMEI
- Product Code: Jumper Cable
500 amp Jumper cable is must have for any car and truck. jumper cable is use to start dead battery vehicle. The booster cables are insulated with T Prene coating which is designed to remain flexible down to minus 94 degrees Fahrenheit. For gauge heavy duty cable.The 4 gauge heavy duty cables are the strongest consumer grade available and they resist motor oil rain and chemicals for dependable use.
How To Use Jumper Cable.
- 1. Position another car near yours so that the batteries are close, but do not let the vehicles touch. Switch off the ignition and all electrical equipment on both vehicles, apply the handbrakes, and ensure that the gears are in neutral (manual transmission vehicles) or ‘P’ for automatics. Open the bonnets.
- 2. Connect one end of the red jump lead to the positive (+) terminal of the flat battery – do not let the other end of the red lead touch any vehicle metal – and connect the other end of the red lead to the positive (+) terminal of the boosting battery.
- 3. Connect one end of the black jump lead to the negative (-) terminal of the boosting battery and connect the other end of the black lead to a bolt or metal bracket, well away from the battery, on the engine block of the vehicle to be started.
- 4. Ensure that the jump leads cannot come into contact with any moving parts of either engine. Start the engine of the boosting vehicle and run it at a fast idle speed. Now start the engine of your vehicle and check that it is running properly. 5. Stop the engine of the boosting vehicle only. Switch on the lights, the heated rear window and the heater blower motor on your vehicle - this is to prevent any voltage surges. Disconnect the jump leads in the reverse order of connection, then switch off the lights etc. Close the bonnets. 6. Now you can drive off. It will take a little time for the alternator to charge the battery fully, so don’t stop the engine again too soon and try not to stall it while driving. Note: To Reduce the Risk of Vehicle Damage or Battery expolsion befoe use ,Please read the instruction carefully before use
|Color||Black and Red|